Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Signing OFF

I will not be posting to Milk & O's until at least the evening of September 5th, when my recertification exam will be finished. At that point, I'll tell you all about:
  • Dinner in Maple Grove (with salad recipe)
  • State Fair experience (with pictures, some taken by Mike)
  • B's 18 month visit stats and follow up appointments....don't worry....
  • how I am sure that I passed the PANRE with flying colors!!!

Annalise had a great phase-in hour at Little Flowers this morning. It was a good sign that this morning when I picked her up she asked, "do I get to come back here tomorrow?" She returns tomorrow for 2 hours, then we'll be attending the award ceremony at her last Little Gym class for awhile. Mike is going to Mankato on Friday to complete his Fantasy Football draft picks (I conned him into bringing the little dears), otherwise the weekend will be filled with studying, studying, and more studying. I'm going to bed right now, I've done enough studying for the night. Good bye for now, and I'll be in touch soon.....woah, that kind of freaks me out. I still have plenty of time to conquer endocrinology, don't I??? Okay, BYE.

5 comments:

JenyB said...

Study hard. You'll do awesome!

Stokes said...

Good luck on your test, Katie - I'm sending good studying vibes your way! If all else fails - guess "C".

cynthia said...

Well- Katie, how did you do? Don't just leave us hanging out there!!! Suspense queen!

Danielle said...

HELLO!!!!!???? Where are you?

JenyB said...

Did you survive?