Saturday, August 04, 2007

Signing off (for now)

Tomorrow, I am headed to Chicago (Schaumburg, actually) for a week-long recertification exam review, which is VERY, VERY necessary for me to pass my board exam September 5th. Right now however, it feels like I'm heading off to prison. This will be the longest either Mike or I have been away from the children ever. It's going to be a very long time, and they'll grow up so much while I'm gone. B will for sure start walking, and Mike won't be in a hurry to grab the video camera either. I know that Mike will have a wonderful time being home, and the kids will have lots of fun too (and probably lots of Chipotle). I might try to post an entry from the hotel at night, but Mike said he'd keep up the blogging from the homefront (I'm not holding my breath).

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Have fun!! I will miss you too! Fill you brain up with lots of new medical info so that I can keep calling you instead of my dr every time I have a question.