Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Softball weekend, again

We had a really nice day. A had her last day of Fun in the Sun, and B and I got a huge project done! We went to JoAnn's with our 60% off framing coupon, and framed our family portrait, as well as 8x10's of A and B. I'm really excited to see them completed- I think they'll look really sharp. After picking the frames, mattes, etc. we had to go to Sam's and pick up the enlargement of B I had ordered online. Then back to JoAnn's to drop off B's picture to be framed with the others. I went to Joann's first because they opened at 9, and Sam's didn't open until 10, and we had to be efficient with our time. Grandma J came over after lunch, and Mike and I did some furniture shopping for the basement. Then Grandma J and I went to Cafe Ena (Latin Fusion) for dinner. It was good, and very nice ambience. After our dinner, Grandma stayed home with the sleeping kiddos, and Mike and I went to Bourne Ultimatum. We love those movies! Tomorrow after Little Gym, we will hopefully be packed up and leaving for Des Moines. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: