Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday

Today, the kids and I had to get out of town! Mark and Chuck were working in the basement again today, moving the pipes up flush to the floor joists, and the kids were not at all happy with the noise (neither was Shug). We went to Kim's new house in Eagan, and met Addison, who was 5 weeks old today.

I suddenly have to buy all new everything for Miss A. Her pajamas don't even fit! Where would you suggest I buy shoes for her? I also have to buy some new shoes for B- maybe it will encourage him to try walking- but fortunately, I don't have to buy any clothes for him, since we are lucky to receive Charlie and George clothes. Although B better watch out, or Danielle will be calling for a return of the clothes because Henry has caught up with B!

No comments: