Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Day in Wisconsin

We were in Wisconsin on Saturday for a baby shower for Maren, hosted by my aunt. It was a nice time, especially because my cousin's new wife, Nok, made some amazing Thai dishes. I was so stuffed and happy. More about that to come... The men went kayaking while we were doing the girly shower stuff; Mike said it was a fun experience.

Just wanted to check in, and let you know I'm still here. Nap time hasn't been as smooth as I'd like lately, therefore my blogging has suffered. I am up and running with my cable connection now- I just have to work a few kinks out, so I should be able to post pictures on my very own. Although Mike is still encouraged to do so- I'm still waiting for him to write a comment or two!

We are heading to Illinois and Bristol, WI tomorrow, for a visit with my PA school friends and babies, babies, babies and a fastpitch tournament, respectively. I'll write about that adventure when we return! Katie

No comments: