Monday, July 17, 2006

Mr. F Rendered Obsolete


Hey Bloggy Bloggersons.

Now that our family has entered the world of cutting edge technology, I am going to use my dwindling editorial powers to make a post to Milk and O's before Mrs. F realizes my high-speed office connection and I are no longer needed for her to post pictures to this blog and these powers are taken away from me.

It has been a pleasure bringing you pictures of our family over the past several months. They are my pride and joy, and I trust that Mrs. F will assume this role with determination and vigor, as her love affair with the internet can only grow stronger during these exciting times of being able to download things faster than the speed of light.

To all the husbands of the regular readers of Milk and O's (Officer Glucose, Mr. B, Mr. H ...), I am thinking of forming a support group for spouses occasionally abandoned due to blogging wife syndrome ("BWS"). BWS is becoming a very real issue in our society, and I propose we fight the BWS epidemic by returning to the dark ages of pre-internet technology. We could do things like listen to albums, watch T.V., meet face-to-face for lunch, or call each other on the arcaic device known as the telephone. And not one of those wireless cellular telephones either. I'm talking land-line, non-speed dial, punch in the number type telephones.

Let me know if you are interested. If you need me, Mrs. F can usually track me down. After all, I'm either playing softball, drinking beer in some parking lot after said softball, or at the office going out to lunch and doing nothing productive between the weekday hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

This is Mr. F signing off. Happy blogging!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Ha, Ha, Ha! All of you members of the BWS group know that you would be lost without us!

Danielle said...

Nice Pic too, I want to see one of Mrs. F sometime, maybe that can be your project, a real good one, like when she first wakes up in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Frodo - You are swinging the bat so fast, you can't even see it!
Stokes

JenyB said...

LMAO! Phone? What's a phone?

Danielle said...

K, you should be so appreciative, Stokes managed to take time out of her busy day to give you a comment. heh