Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Piece of Cake

I'm doing great today, soreness-wise. I'm still excited about getting back into exercise, and it's been over 24 hours, so that's a good sign that this new whim might have a little more sticking power than my usual gnat-like dedication to projects/self-improvement agendas/etc. I was looking back through the archives of Danielle's blog today (A. loves to look at pictures), and enjoyed seeing for the second time several family pictures that she has posted. I realized that we don't have one, not even one, picture of the four of us together. I know we have a few pictures of Mike with both kids, and a picture of B with Mike and me for his baptism, but not a picture with all four of us. That is something I am going to aim to remedy. So no picture for you today!

No comments: