Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm in love!


My little B is such a joy. He is so darn sweet, he makes me smile everytime I look at him. Mainly because everytime I look, he shoots me one of his heart-melting sunshine-emitting whole face lights up smiles. I'm having such a great time with him, I don't know if it's because I know now how quickly babies grow up after watching his big sister, or because I don't worry as much about him, because I'm a more confident mommy now. My A has also been just darling lately- so full of kisses and hugs. We finally got the swing which Grandma gave her for her first birthday hung up from a tree in the back yard. It's so funny that she used to want nothing to do with swinging, and now she can't get enough. I don't know if I mentioned yet that we went out for ice cream last week, to celebrate her first poop on the potty. We are so proud of her! And she is so proud also!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

Love the photo! Glad all is well with the F Family