Monday, July 24, 2006

Where's the Club?


I just decided that I am going to workout tonight with Danielle. We are going to go to a weight class. That means I'll probably not be able to move for the next three days, but I think it will feel good. Now where in the heck is my club membership card?- probably in my gym bag, but where that is is a mystery.

That means that tonight I will not be able to attend to the latest project I've decided to dedicate my time- throwing away PAPERS, and organizing our office area. Mike will maybe even take me out for a real date if I get this project finished!

We are going to go out on Thursday night for the UMM Young Alums summer event. I feel lucky to be included in the young alums (I'm in the first graduating class in the range still considered young, so I'll be one of the old young, but who cares?), and it is at a restaurant in Mpls to which I have never been, so I think it will be worth checking out.

3 comments:

JenyB said...

10 years ago we began being UMM alums. Is that crazy or what? I just found a photo of us in caps and gowns the other day!

Danielle said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a workout buddy! And just think, it only took two months of harassing to get you to submit, damn I am good!

Katie said...

Woah, nelly! Don't get carried away- I am going today. One day at a time, sweet Jesus.