Friday, July 14, 2006

The B Family: Who knew?

The B Family: Who knew?
I thought I'd do this too. Here goes:

Four places that I have worked in my life:
  1. Park Nicollet Neurosurgery
  2. Bath and Body Works at Mall of America
  3. Burger King
  4. At a Minneapolis law firm

Four movies I would watch over and over:

  1. Shawshank Redemption
  2. Oceans Eleven; I can't think of anymore- I don't usually watch movies more than once or twice.

Four TV shows I have enjoyed watching:

  1. Jack and Jill (taken off the air before its time)
  2. Relativity (ditto)
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. CSI

Four places I have lived:

  1. Wadsworth, Illinois
  2. Prior Lake, Minnesota
  3. Morris, Minnesota
  4. North Chicago, Illinois

Four places I have been on vacation:

  1. Gabriola Island, Victoria, British Columbia
  2. Maui, Hawaii
  3. Batavia, IL and Bristol, WI
  4. West Palm Beach, Florida

Four web sites I visit daily:

  1. Danielle's blog: http://www.areyoueffingkiddingme.blogspot.com/
  2. B's blog: http://bfamilytx.blogspot.com/
  3. Hennepin County Library catalog
  4. ebay- haven't been there in awhile actually, since I'm not currently shopping for anything

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Maui
  2. Madison (so I don't have to drive the four hours there later today)
  3. Swimming somewhere outside with my family
  4. Right here at home, only all clean and tidy

Four things I almost always carry with me:

  1. My prescription sunglasses
  2. My wallet
  3. A snacktrap of goldfish
  4. Purell

2 comments:

JenyB said...

I just learned so much about you! Didn't know about B&BW @ MOA as a job or the law firm or BK for that matter!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about BK either! Do you have one of those Tshirts that says "I survived free fry day!"? D