Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy. B had a very nice day- he was a happy little tyke all day, which was a nice change from his cranky self as of late! We put a candle in his piece of toast this morning and sang Happy Birthday to him before we left for school, and Daddy left for Phoenix. He is starting to play games with me- he'll be crawling toward Shug's food and water dishes, and he likes when I come to catch him and scoop him up! He laughs and laughs. I think he'll like all the attention he'll get at his birthday party on Sunday- that is if anyone is able to make it through the snowdrifts to our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bennett! I thought I'd make my debut comment in honor of your birthday. We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend, but we may have to stay in WI if the weather is as bad as they say it will be. We'll let you know on Friday morning.