Thursday, March 01, 2007

Housebound!




I am fighting my urges to leave the house as best I can! I must be hard-wired to get out of the house at the first sign of blizzard, torrential downpout, tsunami, etcetera. We've been cooped up now for 27.5 hours, and I've been forced to eat leftovers (I hate leftovers). I shoveled during naptime (neither kid napped today), because I figured if we were going to get a really big dumping of snow, I needed to get some shoveled, so I could handle the rest of it later. Plus, it makes it really hard to shovel once people have walked on the sidewalk. I took these pictures about 15 minutes after I came in- I think I'll just curl up in a ball and wait until Mike gets home...

2 comments:

cynthia said...

Way to go Katie! You shoveler!!!

Hope said...

Can you believe all this snow!? The snowblower is getting a workout. Mike will be home soon to save you.