Thursday, March 01, 2007

No School Friday!

I used to be so excited when we'd listen to WCCO for school closings in the morning, and we'd hear our school name announced. Snow Day!!! Today, however, I am less than enthused. I was really counting on going to school tomorrow morning, to get out of the house, to see another adult- ANY adult, face to face, to get something to eat other than the food I have at home (ugghghh), and to go get B's birthday gift. B was going to come along, since he won't know I'm buying something for him, and making a trip to a toy store with A would not be easy. But now, NO school! Arhrhghggh... plus, what's the likelihood of Mike's plane coming in on time? Ha.

I'll be waiting for a Saint Bernard to come to my door with a barrel of brandy tied around his neck. It is brandy, isn't it? Too bad, we don't have any brandy in our liquor cabinet. I might have to break from tradition, and sample something we do have.... this is all mostly talk- I know I'll do just fine with the kids tomorrow. It's just something to complain about.

No comments: