Friday, March 02, 2007

I Want My Mommy!

I woke up to a wonderful surprise this morning- my dad called to say they were several blocks away, and he would be dropping Mom off to spend the day with us. I don't know how they knew I needed some company (other than my darling children). Grandma J, Shug, and A went outside to play in the snow, while B napped and I showered. Bridget called with bad news- they won't be coming for B's birthday party this weekend, because of the weather. We were really looking forward to seeing them, since they don't get back to Minnesota very often, and their trips are always too short.

Mike is very anxious to get home, and it looks like his flight is still on schedule. I think he'll be surprised by the amount of shoveling awaiting his return!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Boy, you are a blogging maniac, hold on, Mike will be home soon!!!

JenyB said...

I want some snow!!!!!!!

cynthia said...

I drink some brandy with you!!!