Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hello from Chicago!


I just hopped on Greta's computer for a minute to post a quick note, to let you all know that I got here okay! My flight was fine, but 40 minutes late leaving. Greta and I had a nice little lunch, and now are resting/reading/watching TV before we go to meet her husband Dave for dinner in Naperville. I'm having a hard time switching out of Mommy mode, and am thinking about everybody at home a lot. I'm not worried about them at all though, knowing that they are in the capable hands of superdaddy Mike.

Three Physician Assistants (NOT 3 physicians' assistants- no one owns us!) This is my little crusade- sorry.

3 comments:

JenyB said...

I *heart* Lambertville

JenyB said...

Oh crap. I meant Naperville. Where the hell is Lambertville and where is my brain. I'm so far from the Midwest, I can't even remember the cities.

Hope said...

I hear through secret sources that all your children are eating are donuts, cookies and Mountain Dew and they are loving every moment while Mike is catching up on 14 episodes of ER. I guess that is what happens when you leave town.