Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ray of Sunshine

Yesterday, I had a priceless moment, watching B crawl toward his open bedroom door, and stop to grasp at a ray of sunshine coming through his window. The look of wonderment on his face was the sweetest thing.
I had a great day today; and we had a great day today as a family as well. A had gymnastics at 9 this morning, and I'm so glad we switched classes. There were 4 kids there, which was great! So much personal attention! Then on the way home, I decided on a whim to stop at Painter park, for the free Tuesday open gym playtime. A and B both had fun playing, and it's always fun to do something different.
A asked to smell the glass of wine I was having with dinner tonight, and Mike then asked her what she thought it smelled like- "like beer." Mike thinks for a moment; wait a second, how do you know what beer smells like?

"These pants remind me of being nocturnal." - A commenting, as she puts on her black velvet pants

"I love your face!" - A says to me as we get her ready for bed tonight

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow, A is so smart and cute! You better be writing this stuff in her baby book!