Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Home, Home on the Range

Since you are reading this post, that means that I survived the first day of "Single Mom midweek stretch." We ended up going to school today, and A did just fine. A speech pathologist spoke to the moms today, and she was very interesting. Both kids napped like a charm after school, and I pulled dinner and bedtime off without a hitch. The only thing I didn't know in A's bedtime routine was after we prayed, she said that daddy says another prayer. I think he says that "now I lay me down to sleep" bit, but I don't know it so I made some stuff up. It will be interesting if we get all the snow that's predicted- did my big hulk of a husband get the timing right for this getaway, or what? I get the concept of shoveling, but we'll see how I do with actual physical labor...

No comments: