Sunday, October 15, 2006

So Tired

We've been having a heck of a time with B the past week or so. He hasn't been feeling well (stuffy nose and wheezing/crackling breathing), and might also be working on new teeth, but he has not been sleeping well at all- not at all during the day, and for short intervals during the nighttime. The car is no longer my magic trick; we went to Mall of America on Saturday, and I looking in the carseat when we got there, and to my surprise a pair of big browns was staring back at me, same thing during the stroller ride in the mall, as well as when I opened the car door to remove his carseat when we were back in our garage after the outing. He only slept for about twenty minutes in Mike's arms before dinner last night. Today called for tough love- we let him cry it out for naptime and bedtime tonight. He fell asleep in about 10 minutes each time. I hope he learns how to put himself to sleep soon- listening to him cry just kills me.

I went to my friend Candy's today for a catch-up on crafts session. It was such a great idea- everyone brought their scrapbooks, photo albums, card making supplies, etc. Now if I could only focus on my own project- baby books. Next time, I'll come better prepared with what I need to make some progress on the books. A's is pretty much completed, I just have to fill in some blanks and put in pictures from her first and second birthday parties. B's should come together pretty easily- I hope.

Tomorrow I think we'll go to story time at the Wild Rumpus bookstore, and Tuesday we start gymnastics class- A is so excited!

No comments: