Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Beautiful Day


The weather is finally gorgeous! Good thing, because I have so many cute 3-6 month outfits that I can't wait to dress B in! For those of you who are wondering, no, my sister has not had her baby yet! She has an appointment tomorrow with the OB to discuss induction. I can't relate to her situation, since I never got to sit around waiting for the baby to come- both of mine came unexpectedly early.

We had such a busy weekend. We were in Chippewa Falls for a fastpitch tournament. At the last minute, after the last game of the day, around 9 pm, we decided to stay in Wisconsin at my aunt and uncle's, who live about 40 minutes from the ball field, instead of driving home like we had planned on doing. A had a terrible time- after falling asleep in the car, she woke up about 10 minutes from our destination, and then proceeded to stay up all night long, crying/whining/screaming, but not sleeping at all. I don't know if it would have been better or not to just have gone home, and driven back the next day. Needless to say, we are now a little gun-shy about going anywhere with her which requires an overnight stay, since it's so hard on her.

No tournaments planned for this weekend. I'm looking forward to staying around home actually. Hope you all have safe and fun Memorial Day weekends. Bye!

No comments: