Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Potty Alert! Potty Alert!

Toilet training has begun! I had no intentions to seriously begin potty training, at least not until I get the hang of managing two children, but A is ready so, off we go! She first peed in the potty yesterday, and again today. I made a reward chart, where she needs to go on the potty 5 times and then she gets an ice cream cone. She sure is motivated, because she loves her ice cream! After an awful morning, the day turned around, and was very nice. We had a great time outside, playing with the hose and a bucket and watering can. I need to buy some new shirts for A- I think she grew a few inches over night, because her snap in the crotch shirts no longer fit, and the sleeves are now 3/4 length, when they aren't supposed to be that way.

No comments: