Wednesday, May 17, 2006

At the Gym


Well, I have no news to report following our trip to Madison this weekend. No baby! Of course, if Bridget and Steve's baby is anything like his/her cousin B, he wouldn't come when it is convenient for us. Mike's fastpitch tournament was cancelled due to rain, so we just hung out with Bridget and Steve, swam in the hotel pool, and went to the childrens' museum. We had a nice time, especially A in the pool. She also went on the Big Potty at the hotel twice, so she earned her ice cream cone reward. We stopped at my parents' house on our way home to pick up the dog, and we all went to McDonald's for an ice cream cone. She was so proud of herself!
It looks like we'll be able to have Thirsty Thursday outside tomorrow. I think I might browse the liquor store during block time tomorrow, to look for a good wine I had last week, to open at Thirsty Thursday.
I just called to schedule B's 4 month well child visit, as well as his 4 month portrait. My how time flies when you're having fun!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

I like this Thirsty Thursday idea. I just might steal it from you. Weekends are too hectic but everyone's around on Thursdays!