Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Grocery Shopping Survivor!

I went to Cub today with both kids, and lived to tell about it! It actually went very well. I had B in the baby bjorn, and he slept almost the whole time. A was strapped into a red plastic seat, on apparatus that was connected to the normal shopping cart. She was a very good shopper, and enjoyed a snack of goldfish and ice water, while I picked up the groceries for a week or two. I worked on a Rachael Ray recipe during nap time (chopping, chopping, and more chopping), so I was able to throw it together rather quickly for dinner before Mike headed off to softball. He is pitching tonight, so I hope I don't have to play nurse tonight, with ice packs and NSAIDS.
I'm hoping to get a hair cut on Friday morning, before we get in the car for our trip to Madison. Tomorrow is block time, and I hope to return a few recent clothing purchases, cruise through the clearance racks at Target, and maybe buy a baby gift, so my sister will definitely have the baby this weekend while we're there. I'm crossing my fingers! I'm sure ready for them to have the baby, I don't know if they are though- although you never really can be ready, can you?

1 comment:

JenyB said...

Look at that face! Cute, cute, cute.