Friday, May 05, 2006

Birthday Recap

As promised, here is a glimpse of A's 2 year birthday party. The picture on the left was after a long day of partying hard, and it showed. Last night was the first of our series of Thirsty Thursdays. Mike and I are making an attempt to see our friends on a more frequent basis, so we have invited friends from all circles to our house every week to hang out and have a drink or two. Too bad it was freezing cold! Mike and I are dropping A off at Grandpa and Grandma's, and going to Rochester for our friend Chris's wedding on Saturday. We're staying over night, and Mike's mom will be watching B while we are at the reception. I'm looking forward to letting A spend some quality time with her grandparents (read: I'm looking forward to a little time away from my favorite two year old!)

No comments: