Friday, June 09, 2006

Bad Blogger! Bad Blogger!

Hello! I am here- I am alive! If you're still checking this blog, that is. Where do I even start? How about Memorial Day weekend. Our plans for that weekend changed when I received a phone call from Bridget at 5 am on Friday- she was pacing the halls at the hospital. Finally, her water had broken! We got packed up and left for Madison at 11. Maren was born around 6:30 p.m., with a head of black hair! Mommy and baby are doing well.

We left Madison on Saturday, and went to B's first Twins game on Sunday. A was content, as she shared her seat with a bucket of popcorn. We left during the fifth inning, and took the light rail both ways. That was a good experience.

Last Friday, we went over to Hope and Chad's, so Chad could take a look at my computer, and the girls could play. My computer came home with us that night, its cord on the other hand, decided to take a vacation at their house for a week.

Aaghtthh! I can't upload the picture of my new niece- you just wait- CABLE internet is on its way!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

Glad you're back!