Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rough Day

A has been as equally delightful as challenging today. Our latest potty training technique is wearing a swimming suit, with no diaper or underpants. She has told me twice that she had to go potty, the first time actually peeing on the potty, and the second time a poop fell out of her suit when I took it off- but very close! Naptime was very frustrating today- I'm too close to the situation to discuss just yet. Suffice it to say, I am searching for a babysitter, as I realize how close to insane I've become. I'll check in later, when I'm a happier, more rested person. --K

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Sorry to hear that A is driving you nuts. Very cute pic though, you'd never know that she liked to her mommy. A babysitter is a fantastic idea, do it!!!!!

Danielle said...

That is suppose to read:

you'd never know that she liked to drive her mommy crazy

I don't know how to edit, sorry

JenyB said...

I'll be your live-in, full time nanny. Can I bring my daughter to work? What about the benefit package?