Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Twenty Two Weeks



Annalise took these photos of me, so I could show my beautiful girth! I'm really enjoying all of the summer maternity tops I bought. Luckily I still can wear some of my normal shorts, as I only have 4 pairs of stretch panel/draw string shorts. My heartburn has been tremendous, and it feels like it's come on much earlier this time around (must be a babe with a headful of hair- that's what I've read heartburn indicates). Otherwise, I am feeling on top of the world!

5 comments:

cynthia said...

You look great! Cute top!

Anonymous said...

you look great,,annalise took great pics.

Michelle said...

My girl had a ton of hair and I had a ton of heartburn! Great pice Annalise!

Hope said...

What a massive belly!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, you're huge!

Well, huge for Katie.

Hey, how did you get your blog list to say when they were last updated, that's cool.