Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OMG LOL and all that BS


That's right. Mrs. F is out of town and Mr. F. is back in the blogosphere at the helm of Milk & O's. I am dedicating this blog post to the wonders of technology and human engineering. If only those individuals in this photo realized what they were pioneering. Where would Mrs. F be without the world wide web and the outlet it provides? Blogs, email, orbitz, imdb, google, and the greatest evil of all, EBay. However, selling my baseball cards online is going to take some more convincing dear.
In case you didn't know, Mrs. F (accompanied by "Towny A$$" and "Yay War") is in beautiful Portland, OR this week visiting the Stokesfelter Clodbary family and the latest addition to our group, young Benjamin, or should I say Mini Ron. Grandpa Stokes must be proud. Based on the photos I've seen, I think he has a clone.
As for me, my idyllic life of spending the days doing nothing at the office except for going out to lunch and spending my nights at softball games is on hold this week. I'm sure Mrs. F thinks I'm doing house projects, long-delayed basement woodwork, etc., but how can I with all the duties of the stay-at-home parent. These kids of ours actually expect me to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for them. Can you believe the audacity? Not to mention the pressure of blogging, feeding the dog, planning for weekend getaways, watching John & Kate Plus 8, managing candy and desert distribution, ..... Can't wait until Friday for Mrs. F to come home. This cross is nearly too much to bear. Take it easy on her out there in OR ladies. We need her back renewed and refreshed.
I only kid. We miss you Mrs. F. Have a great week.

1 comment:

JenyB said...

LMFAO ROFL