Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Population Control


I did my part today. Did you? So I bring A & B to Chipotle for lunch today to meet EE & KK. We had a great morning and the kiddos were excited to see them. It was E this and K that all the way there in the car. We get there a few minutes early, order our food, EE & KK are a few people behind us in line, we settle into our table/booth, lunch commences, a little bit is eaten, A & B are both being a little shy, then ..... boom - the kids turn on the Captain Insane-o switch. Awesome. (Note to readers: If EE & KK get hitched and procreate after the display they witnessed from A & B today, God bless them. I'll take full credit for displaying the joys of parenthood.)
Then I get A & B in the car to leave, play the heavy, and they return to the perfect little kids I know they are for the rest of the day. Hey, at least I got a burrito and a fountain Coke. Catching up with EE & KK will have to wait for next time. By the way, welcome back from across the pond EE, you bloody bloke wanker limey ..... I'm running out of English terminology.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry, EE and KK. It must have been bad for Mike to think it was unacceptable.
Can't wait to peek in and see our sleeping kids tonight! KF

Stokes said...

I love that on your blog list on the side-bar, I have the most recent post!! OK girls, here's your chance to out-do me...

Stokes

Stokes said...

The challenge has been heard! Great posts, Hope and B!