Thursday, January 19, 2006

Single Motherhood

Last night went very well. I got A to sleep at 6:30, loaded up with prophylactic Tylenol, and she didn't wake until 11:40. I went in and told her it was still night time, and that everyone was sleeping, and didn't need to go back until she woke up this morning at 7:40. It was so nice going in to her room, and not feeling a flaming fireball of a child as I picked her out of the crib. She did have a difficult drop off at block time (3 hrs of child care every Thursday for my sanity), which is unusual. I'm anxious for the report when I go to pick her up in an hour. I've got to get going- I'm making a stuffed baked potato soup for my girls' weekend!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

Stuffed baked potato soup? You must send me the recipe or post it on the blog. Yum, yum!