Friday, January 27, 2006

Border Battle

Tomorrow Mike and I are headed to Madison to watch the Gophers take on the Badgers (in hockey, of course). A is going to stay with Nana and Doodoo on Saturday. I'm anxious to see if Bridget's belly has gotten bigger. I think she'll be surprised by my size! I'm huge (for me.)

A and I went to the zoo this morning. It's humorous that one of the things she gets most excited about, and requests by name is, "ducks!!!" The ducks are in the gibbon area, and she speeds right by the Komodo dragons to get to her beloved ducks. So glad we bought a membership to the zoo, when all she wants to see are ducks. Oh well, I had a good cheeseburger at the cafeteria, and A had a little cup of ketchup, which she ate with a spoon.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

ketchup, mmmmmm, yummy

JenyB said...

Note to self--don't join zoo, find park with duck population AND stock ketchup, spoons. Check.

Where are the belly pictures?!? Belly pics! Belly pics!