Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to the Daily Grind

Arrhrhrgghghgh! I had a lovely post for today, but I don't know what happened to it- so I will paraphrase. We had a great weekend- a nice combination of getting some stuff done around the house, hanging out with friends, and getting out. Mike took me to Marshall Field's yesterday to exchange my Christmas presents, and I ended up with two really nice pairs of shoes, and both a fall/spring coat, and a winter coat, so I won't look like a bag lady any longer. Mom and Dad came over yesterday after nap to play with A, so Mike and I could clean and organize the basement. That was a productive afternoon!

We don't have ECFE or block time this week again, so I am going to have to find some things to occupy our time during the days. I went through the White Castle drive through, and we headed to Mike's work today, but he was out to eat with a coworker, so A and I had lunch in his parking lot. That was fine, because we really just needed a change in scenery.

No comments: