Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Passed!

I found out yesterday that I passed my three hour glucose tolerance test. I actually passed all four out of the four blood glucose levels, so what a pain that was! Oh well, better safe than sorry. I am so glad that ECFE starts up again this week- I've been going crazy!! Yesterday, A and I went to the post office to buy a bunch of 2 cent stamps, and that little outing just wore me out! Today we went to story time at the library, and A was finding it very funny to run down the aisles from mommy, climb up on the librarians' stools, and pull books from the shelf. She then laid down on the floor as I went through the self checkout, and I couldn't even coax her to get up, so here I am with all my belly girth, bag of books, and coats, heaving a 22 pounder on to my hip. We drove straight to Mike's office, but found that he was at the club, so we went inside to find him throwing a softball against the wall. A ran around the gym for a while, and then we went out for lunch.

Tomorrow night I'm going out to dinner with my friend Becky, who shares my birthday. Then, Mike's dad is coming for Thursday and Friday to help with construction on A's new bedroom. Saturday night, we are going to Mike's company holiday party. So I've got plenty to look forward to for the rest of this week.

No comments: