Friday, September 22, 2006

Looking Forward to a Weekend

I am going out to dinner tonight! Yes, that's right, I didn't say we- Mike is staying home with Joy #1 and Joy #2. I am going to Salut with my friend since grade school, Kim. I am looking forward to a meal which doesn't involve helping someone keep a straw upright in a cup of milk. Bridget, Steve, and Maren will be in town this weekend to attend a wedding, and we hope to see them at some point during the weekend.

I had fun picking A up from school today. They read The Secret Birthday Message, by Eric Carle, which A already has, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa J. They also talked a lot about birthdays (great, we already talk about her birthday enough!) To my surprise, A ate a blueberry muffin which the class made with the help of Teacher Lisa! Woah- now if she can just remember that she liked it, next time we offer her one. Actually, she ate the top of the muffin, and the rest was sent home with us in a baggie. Teacher Sue told me that A was watching everyone eat their muffins, then she finally tried licking the top of her muffin, and finally started to eat the top, and Teacher Sue had to take her muffin away, since the class had already moved on to the next activity.

Have a great weekend, all! Love, K

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Does B like the Bumbo? He looks like he's not quite so sure about it in that pic.

JenyB said...

He's probably wondering why he's sitting on Grimace from McDonald's. I thought I was buying a lime green one. Got it home and it was Grimace!