Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hanging On

What an isolating day... sometimes this staying at home with babies is lonely work. I'm doing well though, Mike was off for San Francisco before the kiddos woke up this morning. We didn't go anywhere until I absolutely had to get out of the house, so we went to Old MacDonald's for supper, because we couldn't rustle up any other action. Everybody busy with their own stuff, I guess.

Now I have to get everything lined up on the counter, so we can be out of the door no later than 8:20 tomorrow morning. I have A's outfit layed out already, so there hopefully will be no discussion about that in the morning; B is going to school in his pajamas (again, poor second-born). I showered this afternoon, while A whined about something, sitting on the bathroom floor, and B cried in his travel swing in the shower area with me, so I will be ready to go tomorrow (with crazy, frizzy, air-dried hair, no less). Diaper bag for B, backpack with change of clothes for A, car breakfast for A, kids' snacks for tomorrow and Friday, and adults' snack for tomorrow! Wooh! ( I know that Danielle thinks this is no big deal, but it's still a really challenging feat for me.)

I was going to post a picture of our motley crew today, so Daddy wouldn't miss us too much, but I never had a good opportunity to snap one. B was cracking us up on the way to McD's with his talented raspberry-blowing.

No comments: