Thursday, April 27, 2006

Who's paying attention?

I usually get yelled at by a certain group of friends (especially Chad) for cheering for Green Bay. I don't actually like any football team over another, I just like the reaction I get for cheesehead comments made in Vikings land. It will probably make Chad happy to see that B is looking disgruntled in the Packers bib.
I'm looking forward to not going anywhere this weekend. We do have an outing planned on Saturday morning to JC Penneys, where we'll have A's 2 year picture, and B's 2 month picture taken. For some reason, I chose a linen outfit for B, so I'll have to get it ironed before Saturday, and then tell him not to move before the picture's taken!
Have a great weekend everyone! Hope we have nice weather.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

He looks like he's about to throw up, I don't blame him.