Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fashion Plate?

I think my daughter has inherited my love of shoes. She also loves wearing her snow boots or rain boots around the house. I'm not sure about her choice of sweatpants with dressy velvet shoes, however.
Mike and I have been experimenting with a split shift sleeping arrangement, where one of us gets to sleep in our bed, and the other has B downstairs on the couch. It's been nice to get 3 or 4 hours of sleep at a stretch. I didn't like taking the 3 a.m.- on stint. I think I need to be asleep when 5 a.m. rolls around. I like last night, where Mike went to sleep around 10 p.m., and I woke him up to start the morning shift at 3 a.m. I tried my hardest, but ending up waking up to nurse B at 7 a.m. It was still a nice 4 hours of sleep! Can't complain! I know I didn't update the blog this weekend like I had promised, but once something exciting happens, I'll work on a nice, long entry.

No comments: