Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nine Wonderful Years

Mike and I celebrated our nine year wedding anniversary last night by going out for an excellent dinner at Broder's with Annalise and Bennett. Times have certainly changed since B.C.! We're looking forward to next weekend to really celebrate in style. G and G are taking the kids for the weekend, because Mike is a groomsman in Chad and Karen's wedding on Friday the 19th. I'm so excited to spend some time with Mike, and the kids are REALLY excited to hang out at Grandpa and Grandma's.

Annalise started gymnastics again at The Little Gym, but now since she's in school all day, her class is after dinner. I think it will take a bit of adjusting, but it was fun to see her back on the bars and beam. Bennett has had two days of Play Pals now, and I think it is going to be another fun year with Teacher Lisa. He gets really tired on school days, and I'm glad that at least one of my children is still a napper.

I had an appointment with the midwife on Tuesday, and I'm measuring right on with my due date. Baby's heartbeat was in the 150's this time, where usually it's in the 160's. Those of you who think that indicates boy vs. girl- tell me which one is indicated by lower heart rates, I can't remember. I'll have to get Annalise to take a 32 week picture of my belly to post.

1 comment:

Stokes said...

Where's the ticker???? It's not showing up on my screen - I need to keep up on the countdown.