Thursday, September 25, 2008

34 weeks, 3 days

Annalise took another belly shot for me. I should try to post this right next to the last one she took, because I think I've gotten significantly larger in the past week or so. We are approaching 35 weeks on Sunday, and that's an important milestone for me, since my water broke with Bennett during my 35th week. We are about as ready for this baby to come early as we were for Bennett to arrive a month early (not at all, that is).

We had an awesome weekend (THANK YOU, Grandpa and Grandma J!!!), starting with Chad and Karen's wedding on Friday night, in which Mike was a groomsman. The capital letter thanks are due to the fact that my parents took care of the kids at their house all weekend long!!! After the wedding and reception (at Brackett's Crossing- which brought back great memories of our own nuptials), we did something I haven't done for a very long time (and never whilst pregnant)- hung out with EE and KK at Al's Bar after 1 a.m.! We slept until a deliciously late hour on Saturday, and then attended the Gopher football game. We had dinner at M&S Grill downtown, and headed back to our house for a nice evening on the couch, watching a Tivo'd movie from HBO free preview weekend several weeks ago. We brought Starbuck's chai lattes and an assortment of pastries from Edelweiss (in P.L.- try it!) and had a late breakfast/brunch/snack with my parents and the kids.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

If you enter "weeks, belly" in the search bar and hit "search blog" you'll be able to see the recent belly shots closer together for better comparison. Then scroll down to the bottom and you'll see my 35 week belly with Bennett. Am I bigger this time around at 34 weeks?

Michelle said...

Congrats! You are almost there! I'm so jealous!

Stokes said...

Hey, looking good - we better start the betting pool soon - I'll set it up on my blog next post!