Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Funny Annalisism-

Mike and I got a sitter for Saturday night, and went to Sweeney's bar in St. Paul to meet up with friends from UMM, as Gregg and Jena were visiting from SD. I was telling the girls this story, and they said I should be sure to blog this. I don't remember exactly when this happened, but it's worth retelling:

Annalise and Bennett have been bonding with their sibling in utero by putting their mouth up against my belly button and saying, "hi baby!" One morning we lifted the kids up into our bed so we wouldn't have to get up yet, and Annalise turned to my belly and said, "hi baby!" She then turned over, put her face near Mike's belly and said, "hi beer!" Out of the mouth of babes....

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

That is hilarious. I loved catching up with you guys on the blog.