Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ketchup

I had a nice birthday. Congrats to Dad on his retirement. Bridget, Steve, and Maren took off for FL in the early morning Tuesday, after attending Dad's retirement party on Monday. My darling husband and children surprised me with my very own Garmin (gps) for my birthday gift. I'm going to love it, although Mike and Danielle will probably miss the frantic and frequent phone calls asking if I should go east or west on 62!


Cute Annalise anecdote: today we were sitting at the dining room table, having an afternoon snack while B napped, and we were talking about her classmates. I asked if she was friends with all of them, and she told me that she wasn't really friends with one of the older girls, "but Jilly is really into me." Her wording cracked me up!


Our soapstone was installed this morning. It is so cool! Here is a sneak peak, but I took this picture before the backsplash was up, and the stone hasn't been caressed with mineral oil yet, so it will look much different. But you get the idea. Later.

No comments: