Friday, January 25, 2008

Glad it's the weekend

We had a tiring week. I can't say exactly why I'm tired, but it's most likely related to having a battle of words/opinions/emotions/etc. with my daughter more frequently than I'd care to. We went to dinner at Bennigan's with Tim and Sarah and the kids on Monday night, I went out to our usual joint (Don Pablo's) with Danielle and Hope on Tuesday night, and tonight we just got back from a delightful Fleet Farm trip for new tires for the Pilot/visit to The H House. Their basement is looking amazing. Ours soon will be too!

Oh! That's probably why I'm weary too- we tiled on Wednesday. Tomorrow morning is grout time, then Miller time, and Tuesday is carpet day! Our backsplash will be here from Canada in about 10 days. ECFE was fun today with B- he is really enjoying school, and doesn't want to leave the classroom slide when it's time to leave. Have a great weekend everyone! We hope to take the kids ice skating this weekend (just Annalise actually), Bennett can boot-skate. I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments: