Monday, October 29, 2007

This week...

B and I are going to the zoo tomorrow morning with Kim and Addison. Wednesday we are meeting Grandma J at Mall of America, and Mike and A have swimming lessons after dinner. Thursday is a school meeting, family picture at JCP, and Friday is the big day.


Please pray for Bennett on Friday. His surgery is at 10:15. Grandma J is coming to stay with A (she doesn't have school on Friday because of conferences, but we already had her conference last week). We should be home sometime in the afternoon. I didn't end up making these into t-shirts to support B in his endeavour, but I thought I'd share my graphic design anyway. Here it is:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike and Katie,

Good luck with B's boys, or boy as the case may be. Let us know if we can do anything to help out while he recovers.

Eric and Katie

cynthia said...

Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!