Monday, October 29, 2007

Sweet Child O' Mine

6 months old

I'm so proud of Annalise. She is so well-behaved; it has become easy and fun to take her places. Tonight Mike went upstairs with A and B, and I came up shortly thereafter. Mike was in B's room reading books with him, and A had spread her pajamas and nighttime diaper on her bedroom floor, and was putting her clothes in the hamper in the bathroom when I encountered her. I love how she does things on her own without being asked, and without being nagged. I have to remember to blog about things like this, so I can go back and read these posts on hard days.
We had a pretty low-key weekend, with the exception of Friday night. We went OUT! My friend Kim stayed with the kids, and Mike and I went out with Becky and Christopher for appetizers, drinks, a movie, with wine and dessert afterwards. We saw Gone Baby Gone, and we all liked it. We stayed out LATE, and had a great time! Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Party, and then G&G J. came over to help insulate the basement (and distract the children). Sunday was quite uneventful; we stayed in for most of the day, and Mike and the kids carved 4 jack 0' lanterns, and I roasted the pumpkin seeds.

No comments: