Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Play Pals Reunion

A group of moms, kids from A's 2 year old class, and siblings had lunch at Byerly's today. We're going to try to get together on a monthly basis. We were all pretty busy with kids, but it was so nice to see everyone again! Also, I really enjoyed receiving my first compliments about looking like I've lost some weight (9 lbs so far). Mike and I are doing a pretty good job with the new eating plan, but it sure is encouraging now that my clothes are getting big in the waist, and friends I haven't seen in awhile are noticing.

The electricity weekend was a success! We are all wired, and ready for business- drywalling business, that is. You never know when that's going to happen either- Mike's dad might be able to make an appearance any day now. We've ruminated long enough on the fixtures, and I think we're ready to order them by this weekend. Now I get to start wandering around town with paint cards and carpet swatches, to match to my tile and stain. Yippy!

2 comments:

JenyB said...

Hello? Share the new eating plan with me! I would like to lose 9lbs!

cynthia said...

Me too! Wow Katie! 9 #'s is a lot!!!! Update your picture with your new figure!!!!