Wednesday, July 18, 2007

She Got In!

We received some great news yesterday- A got off the waiting list at Little Flowers Montessori!!! She'll start preschool after Labor Day. Little Flowers is on the way to Mike's office, so now he'll have to keep his job forever (or at least until A goes to first grade). This news really puts me at ease- I was kind of in a panic, trying to imagine what we'd do in the fall without some type of preschool. A is the kind of girl who really loves learning new things, doing projects, etc. and has been saying that she wants to attend school every day for at least the past 6 months, so I didn't know what I was going to do if I'd have to play preschool teacher and curriculum director in addition to wrangling B.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yea!

So what are you going to do with all of your one on one time with B?