Thursday, July 12, 2007

Scattergories

I was looking through old posts of The B Family, because A wanted to see pictures of Flinn (A says she would like to go to Texas to visit her, btw Jeny), and I saw that Mrs. B did this, and I thought I would give it a whirl.

Scattergories...it's harder than it looks! Rules: Use the 1st letter of your last name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things... NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question... Now Go!

Your Last Name STARTS WITH........F
1. singer/band: Five for Fighting (triple score??)
2. 4 letter word: fast
3. Street name: Franklin Ave
4. Color: Fern
5. Gifts/presents: fudge
6. Vehicle: Ford Fairlane (double points!)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: figurines
8. Boy Name: Frederick
9. Girl Name: Fredericka (Mom’s choice for our firstborn)
10. Movie Title: Footloose
11. Drink: Fanta
12. Occupation: Fighter pilot
13. Flower: freesia
14. Celebrity: Frank Sinatra
15. Magazine: Fodor’s
16. U.S. City: Fresno
17. Pro Sports Teams: Fire (Chicago Fire)
18. Fruit: fig, frutti, tutti
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: ferret dead.
20. Something You Throw Away: fruit pits
21. Things You Shout: Flibberty Flabber!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

If I had a nickel for every time you shouted "Flibber Flabber", I'd be a rich women!

Hope said...

"Ferret dead"?! I'm going to give that one a try the next time I am late for an early morning meeting.