Thursday, July 26, 2007

No Time for Flowery Prose

Hey, this post is pure utility. My husband has had a week full of extracurriculars- by tonight I needed to get away. We went out for a pizza, and I drove separately. I then went to my friend Heather's for an ete purse party. It was nice to sip a glass of vino verhde, somewhere other than my home sweet home. My family got new cell phones on Tuesday, so I spent last night reading the manual and setting mine up how I like it, while Mike was at softball. Tomorrow during Book Buddies, B and I are going to Pottery Barn for a concert. Then.....
We are renting a pop up trailer, and camping at Mike's softball tournament this weekend in Preston, MN!!! I have been wanting to get a pop up for quite some time; I think it would be a nice way to combine an interest of Mike's (fastpitch) with an interest of mine (camping), and save on hotel costs during travel league. This weekend will be a nice trial run to see if it is a good fit for our family.
I realized yesterday that I have only 1 picture of myself with both kids, and very few pictures of me and B. Mike is going to try extra hard to fill that empty spot in our photo albums- so look for some mother/son/daughter pics in future posts.

1 comment:

cynthia said...

Pottery barn concert? Intriguing. Wish I lived closer, I would have a glass of wine with you. Was hoping to hook up next week but I have to go out of town. Aaron is working up in Rockford IL- maybe you'all can hang!