Monday, January 15, 2007

Misc.

I had a really nice birthday. I slept until 9 am, and the house was empty when I came downstairs in the morning. Mike had taken the kids to a nearby bakery to pick up some eclairs. My family gave me a brand new pillow and the softest moss green throw (blanket). I got a jacket from my mom and dad, but it felt too tight in the arms- another reason I've got to get my eating back on track. Mike was home for the MLK holiday; we went to Chai's Thai, where my cousin's wife Nok is a server, for Tom Kaa soup- so good! Then we went down to Prior Lake so Mike could get in one more round of batting practice before his fastpitch trip to Orlando on Wednesday. Dad made sausage pizza, and we had a nice visit. B was quite chatty at the dinner table tonight, and A said, "he's talking up a story!" instead of storm- very cute.

1 comment:

JenyB said...

Mmmm--Tom Kaa soup. So good on a cold day. Add in an entree of yellow curry and a Thai iced tea and I'm in heaven.