Friday, January 26, 2007

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone...

I discovered this morning that I am a fan of Montessori. Mike, B, and I went on another preschool tour this morning while A was in school, and this time we checked out another Montessori. I wanted to see if I just liked this [particular school that we have toured, and I am already a fan of], or if I like the whole Montessori idea, and the conclusion is- the latter! Now it feels as if we don't have to make any difficult decisions at all! We are going to put in applications at both the Montessori schools we toured, and perhaps our decision will be made for us- otherwise it won't be a hard decision, because we'd be happy with either choice.

Mike's sisters and mom are coming to town tomorrow, to look for a prom dress for Sarah, and do some more looking at bridesmaids' dresses for Darci's wedding in December. I think I'm going to go to a movie by myself tonight, and we have orchestra tickets to bring the kids to a concert on Sunday afternoon, so that's our weekend in a nutshell.

Hope you all have a great one!

2 comments:

JenyB said...

I'm a product of Montessori! Maybe I shouldn't tell you that--maybe that will scare you away from it.

cynthia said...

What is so great about Montesorri school??? I can't believe the decisions that need to be made for such young childre. When I was little.... we just went to kindergarten, that was it!