Monday, August 14, 2006

Miami Ink, here we come?

I am having so much fun with my two babies. It is such a wonderful time- 28 months and almost 6 months. At both stages, they are changing so quickly and learning amazing things every day. I want to make sure and do some more fun summer things before summer is gone, and school starts. We need to swim in Lake Harriet at least once this season. School is going to be very fun this year, I think. A is already talking about her new class and teacher, and making me list the kids who will be in her class. She also is obsessed with singing the ABCs song...

One of my favorite things to do with B is to take a wet onesie off of him- he instantly starts giggling, smiling, cooing. He hates being wet, which is unfortunate, considering that he is the spittiest kid ever, and I can't ever bring enough onesies, bibs, and burp clothes wherever we go. He isn't as crazy as his sister was at this age, however, about being bare naked.

She has stayed true to that trait over the past two years, just today walking through the kitchen wearing a paper birthday hat (her "crown") and nothing else, dragging a paper balloon on a string behind her, talking about a birthday party- "it's a birthday party, it's a birthday party." She really has been into her birthday lately, discussing the importance of having birthday hats, and balloons, and presents and birthday cake. Her third birthday party should be a lot of fun, although I don't wish time to fast forward to that point. I'm enjoying living in the moment. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

They are so adorable!